Use the form below to send us a message or write a traditional e-mail, depending on your preference
QuickerSim composes of two sister companies: QuickerSim Ltd. and QuickerSim Automotive Ltd.
At QuickerSim, we focus on three main things:
- We do engineering consulting and deliver CFD simulations as a service.
- We work on R&D projects that involve heat transfer or fluid flow modelling.
- We develop custom engineering software for our customers according to their needs.
At QuickerSim Automotive, we focus on e-mobility and battery modelling and simulations:
- We develop Q-Bat - the QuickerSim Battery Explorer, which links with MATLAB and Simulink. It is the fastest 3-D thermal modelling tool for batteries on the market.
- We help automotive OEMs or battery pack manufacturers design and optimize battery cooling through computer simulations.
QuickerSim was founded in 2015 with headquarters in Warsaw, Poland. Its staff originates mainly from Warsaw University of Technology. The company has customers mainly in Norway, Germany, UK, US, Sweden, Switzerland and Poland.
CTO | Senior Software Developer
Technical Project Lead
Product Manager for e-mobility
Junior Simulation Software Developer
Numerical Code Developer
We focus our work on battery thermal modelling, CFD simulations
and the development of engineering software according to the individual company's needs.
We have carried out thermal simulations of the battery pack of a medical aircraft during taxiing, take-off and the level flight for Nuncats CIC from the UK.
We have developed numerical software for studying 3-phase flow in the wellbores. Both simulation algorithms and the GUI developed for Flowpro AS from Norway.
According to emission norms, combustion of the syngas must provide that each gas particle travels for more than 2 seconds in the regions above 850 degrees C. We have done CFD simulations and modified the combustion chamber with our British customer to guarantee that.